Home Forums Adult How To Get Hugged And Loved Like Never Before

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Love and affection can be expressed in many ways…one of them is a hug.

A waitress in a restaurant I visit from time to time started hugging me every time she saw me there.

I have no idea why. Maybe she thought I was someone else and she knew me… Or maybe she somehow sensed I needed it.

After a few of those really tight, full body meaningful hugs…I started realizing how much I am enjoying it.

I noticed that her hugs mean a lot to me.

So, when I visited Thailand a few months later, this is what I did:

I prepared a little sign in Thai, that said “Hug me tight for one minute, I will pay you 100 Baht”.

I went to my favorite go go bar, full of exotic dancers, sat on a stool at the bar, and put up the sign.

The response was overwhelming!

The dancers actually formed a lineup to hug me! They came over, and one by one gave me a big, tight hug to die for.

Some lady boys sneaked into the lineup, as well as some old ladies; I did not care. Anyone that came over and hugged me, got a big hug in return as well as 100 Baht.

I was hugged to death. Hug after hug. More and more love coming.

It is true I was paying for it, but a hug is a hug, and they were genuine.

Never felt more loved or more happy in my life.

So now you know exactly what to do next time you go to Thailand.

I am seeking your advice about something:

Do you think a website for hugging and cuddling has a market?

Hugging is usually standing up, and a hug is normally less than 30 seconds.

Cuddling is the same thing, but done lying down, for a longer period of time.

The principal is the same though: giving and receiving affection, in a non sexual way.

I am wondering if a website for hugging and cuddling can be successful. Some people will advertise themselves as “huggers” and “cuddlers”, and others will book them for a date, where the intended activity is hugging and cuddling, but nothing else.

What do you think? Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.